World Education Services - International Academic Credential Assessment
The WES evaluation converts educational credentials from any country in the world into their Canadian equivalents. It describes each certificate, diploma or degree that you have earned and states its academic equivalency in Canada.

Obtaining a Work Permit
For information on how to obtain a valid work permit in Canada, please click on the following link:
Citizenship and Immigration Canada: Working Temporarily In Canada